Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Join The Live chat ~ scroll to the bottom of the home page Smile ..... PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR WEST CHARACTER NAME

Rose Of Alabama & Cooto3s - Leaving. New admins.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Rose Of Alabama & Cooto3s - Leaving. New admins. Empty
PostSubject: Rose Of Alabama & Cooto3s - Leaving. New admins.   Rose Of Alabama & Cooto3s - Leaving. New admins. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:58 am

Due to some irl events (mainly having to move from France back to the UK, and not having any idea when I will be able to get back on line. I will be deleting my accounts in worlds 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 (Allison French), and 9.

Cooto3s is leaving with me. We will continue to try and keep our characters in worlds 4 and 7 (la Belle Virginie and Rose of Alabama and Cooto3s).

Cooto3s will continue to try to administrate the offsite forums to allow new people entry.

We are going to miss you all very much.

Rose

The following players have been promoted to admins, please promote others who are founders around the worlds to help you with the moderation;

Yazmeen, Grumpyasfook, Hisser, Shootem up, miskitty, mary queen of scots, briar thorn, JamesWheatly, swankydanky, Nihilus, acfernandes96, cooksimple, Dark Dragon, Murray, Hotel Guest, Tumlinson, Ugly duckling, U wa sa wa ya and Icefire
Back to top Go down
https://fortcapture.forumotion.net
kronos56

kronos56

PostSubject: Re: Rose Of Alabama & Cooto3s - Leaving. New admins.   Rose Of Alabama & Cooto3s - Leaving. New admins. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:10 pm

its a shame you have to go but a good thing you are coming to the UK still we will all miss you guys Sad
Back to top Go down
little johan

PostSubject: our representative   Rose Of Alabama & Cooto3s - Leaving. New admins. EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:21 am

I want to propose an idea of "Representative from each town".
It means in the group of admin at least one member should be there from each of our allies town and he should be responsible for all correspondence between our Alliance forum and his town members.
This way we can pay more attention to each individual and everybody will be encouraged to participate actively.

Please consider it and post your opinion.

Smile
Back to top Go down
sancadas

PostSubject: Re: Rose Of Alabama & Cooto3s - Leaving. New admins.   Rose Of Alabama & Cooto3s - Leaving. New admins. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:49 pm

You could at least wait to see when you will get online again in order to keep playing. Dont understand why you are just keep 2 worlds to play, this means you will be online soon.
Miss you guys lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Of Alabama & Cooto3s - Leaving. New admins.   Rose Of Alabama & Cooto3s - Leaving. New admins. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rose Of Alabama & Cooto3s - Leaving. New admins.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Info For None-Members :: Info for everyone to read!-
Jump to: